Cross-Compile openssl-0.9.8j with zlib-dynamic Option give Error

Cross-Compile openssl-0.9.8j with zlib-dynamic Option give Error

ashish yadav-3
Hi ,

I am cross-compiling  openssl-0.9.8j with zlib-dynamic Option. The Options are :

./Configure  zlib-dynamic shared threads no-dso no-krb5

Now , I am getting following Error Message :
c_zlib.c: In function 'COMP_zlib':
c_zlib.c:402: error: too few arguments to function 'CRYPTO_get_ex_new_index'

Could you please tell me solution or  work around for this Error.

Thanks.

With Best Regards
     Ashish

OpenSSL running on Windows XP/2003/7

Mike Murrell

Hello,

  I’ve been asked to create a certificate following a video that was made with step by step instructions.  The video is using OpenSSL on a windows machine.  I can’t seem to locate the program for a windows machine.  Can someone send me a link to the version of the program that will run on Windows?

Thanks in advance

Mike

RE: OpenSSL running on Windows XP/2003/7

Charles Mills

http://www.openssl.org/related/binaries.html

Charles

  I’ve been asked to create a certificate following a video that was made with step by step instructions.  The video is using OpenSSL on a windows machine.  I can’t seem to locate the program for a windows machine.  Can someone send me a link to the version of the program that will run on Windows?

Thanks in advance

Mike

RE: OpenSSL running on Windows XP/2003/7

J. J. Farrell-2

What methods did you try? Googling for

    openssl windows

brings up a variety of information and download pages as the first six hits, all of them directly relevant to what you want.

Regards,

                                  jjf