Contributing

Daniel Hamacher
Hi,

I am reading the mailing list for a week now and I would like to contribute in the near future. I can only imagine how complex this project might be, so I am looking for a hint on where to start reading the source code. In case I am asking on the wrong mailing list please let me know. Thank you.

-Daniel

Re: Contributing

Mike S
Hi Daniel,

If you truly have no other questions you're looking to answer, you kind of have to start at main() and see where that takes you.  Other good goals might be checking out the code, building it, and writing a test to show secure communication works between 2+ hosts/processes.

I think you're on the right mailing list. :)

-Mike

On Mon, May 5, 2014 at 8:50 PM, Daniel Hamacher <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I am reading the mailing list for a week now and I would like to contribute in the near future. I can only imagine how complex this project might be, so I am looking for a hint on where to start reading the source code. In case I am asking on the wrong mailing list please let me know. Thank you.

-Daniel

Re: Contributing

michel-60
Hello Daniel,

Starting with the source code of one of the command line tools (in apps
subdir) may be a good idea.