Compiling for Android

Taner
Hi,

I've been working with 1.1.1c or 1.1.1 for Android. Inside my module's CMake I refer to libssl as SHARED and IMPORTED and linking it with module's own library. When  STATIC lib  is used it gets "undefined reference to stdin, stderr" Maybe I am building lib with wrong options?

 For now, I chose dynamic and compiling is O.K but I got following error on runtime as: "java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: dlopen failed: library "libssl.so" not found." The object is' there and has related function definitions indeed.

Using this for building. Target Android level 26 and using NDK version 19. Have been stuck for several days and would deeply appreciate if anyone faced this issue and has an advice.

--
Best wishes,
Taner