Compiling a native code using DES

Anshul Singhal
Hello all,

I have a C Code which is making use of DES.h in a JNI Environment.
I wanted to know if compiling this code with libcrypto will be enough or it will need libssl as well?

Re: Compiling a native code using DES

Mounir IDRASSI
Hi,

libcrypto is enough for basic cryptographic operations like
encryption/decryption with DES, AES, ...etc

Cheers,
--
Mounir IDRASSI
IDRIX

> Hello all,
>
> I have a C Code which is making use of DES.h in a JNI Environment.
> I wanted to know if compiling this code with libcrypto will be enough or
> it
> will need libssl as well?

Re: Compiling a native code using DES

Anshul Singhal