Compiling OpenSSL for embeded systems

Tapas Behera

hi

I am trying to figure out how to compile libcryto library for smart watches such as Pebble Watch.

If anyone has done it please share the steps.When I download the source folder it has lot of files and I am not sure which one is required and which one is not required.

Thanks
Tapas

RE: Compiling OpenSSL for embeded systems

Porter, Andrew

Take a look at the file INSTALL in the top level of the source package to learn what development tools are required and what the basic procedure is and it might be useful to do a build on a standard platform like a Linux virtual machine to see how it works.