Code Health Tuesday - summary

Paul Dale

Code Health Tuesday is over once again.

In total 27 PRs were raised for the event with three of these as yet unmerged.  In total about thirty tests were updated which represents roughly half of the outstanding test cases.

All in all, a solid outcome for testing uniformity.

Pauli

--

Oracle

Dr Paul Dale | Cryptographer | Network Security & Encryption

Phone +61 7 3031 7217

Oracle Australia

Re: Code Health Tuesday - summary

Matt Caswell-2

On 13/04/17 01:02, Paul Dale wrote:

> Code Health Tuesday is over once again.
>

> In total 27 PRs were raised for the event with three of these as yet
> unmerged.  In total about thirty tests were updated which represents
> roughly half of the outstanding test cases.
>
> All in all, a solid outcome for testing uniformity.

Fantatic result! Thanks to all involved. Also thanks to Paul for
organising this.

Matt