Client crashed at SSL_free

ashish2881
I am trying to send message to host from my system with tls connection .
It's non-blocking case.
i make host unreachable for some time .when i make it up my system crashes .
crash info says : double free issue

0x00000000018e5fee in CRYPTO_free (str=0x2aab0cdf34c8)
0x00000000018d74cd in SSL_free (s=0x2aaaaf93bb48)

Actually SSL_write failing in this case  and i am calling SSL_free after this .I am doing all NULL checks related to host and ssl .
Can anyone help me to identify the possible cause ?

Thanks
Ashish
ashish2881@gmail.com