Certificate

Doug Frippon
First, thx to Girish Venkatachalam for the modified certpatch.

If i understand well, I don't really need to use it because open-ssl now support the altsubject so I should be able to add it directly by open-ssl
But what is the command line for this??

My 2nd question is, using isakmpd and the ip security policy in windows 2k3, should I have a certicificate unique for both or the same can be use. Wich one should I put on the OBSD 3.8 and the win2k3 ????
finally, what should I put on both side and where. For windows I think i should export the p12 file and then import it in the certificate of windows but for OBSD I don't really know wich file and where I should put them.

Thx in advance.
Doug2die4