Certificate expired on https://mta.openssl.org/

Simon Matthews
I am getting a certificate expired error on the above URL.

Simon

Re: Certificate expired on https://mta.openssl.org/

Richard Levitte - VMS Whacker-2
Thanks for the notification.  There are new certificates, but I forgot
to update the apache config on mta accordingly.  Fixed now.

Cheers,
Richard

In message <[hidden email]> on Sun, 12 Nov 2017 13:17:58 -0800, Simon Matthews <[hidden email]> said:

simon.d.matthews> Richard,
simon.d.matthews> Please see the subject.
simon.d.matthews>
simon.d.matthews> Simon
simon.d.matthews>
simon.d.matthews> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
simon.d.matthews> From: Jeffrey Walton <[hidden email]>
simon.d.matthews> Date: Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 1:10 PM
simon.d.matthews> Subject: Re: [openssl-users] Certificate expired on https://mta.openssl.org/
simon.d.matthews> To: [hidden email]
simon.d.matthews>
simon.d.matthews>
simon.d.matthews> On Sun, Nov 12, 2017 at 4:03 PM, Simon Matthews
simon.d.matthews> <[hidden email]> wrote:
simon.d.matthews> > I am getting a certificate expired error on the above URL.
simon.d.matthews>
simon.d.matthews> You might want to contact Richard Levitte at [hidden email]. I
simon.d.matthews> think he handles most OpenSSL infrastructure.
simon.d.matthews>
simon.d.matthews> Jeff
simon.d.matthews>