CSR create error:couldn't input State or ProvinceName&Locality Name

CSR create error:couldn't input State or ProvinceName&Locality Name

おくの みどり
Hello.

I tried to create CSR for update the SSL server.

I used following command:
"openssl req -new -key key2006.pem -out csr.pem".

But I can't input State or Province Name &Locality Name.

I checked the CSR file using "openssl req -noout -text -in
csr.pem".
But I couldn't find State or Province Name &Locality Name in this file.
So I can't update SSL server yet.

If anyone knows how to input State or Province Name &Locality Name.
Please advice me!

Thank you!

//[hidden email]

Re: CSR create error:couldn't input State or ProvinceName&Locality Name

Takaaki Ishii
Hi,

>I used following command:
>"openssl req -new -key key2006.pem -out csr.pem".
>

>But I can't input State or Province Name &Locality Name.
>

>I checked the CSR file using "openssl req -noout -text -in
>csr.pem".
>But I couldn't find State or Province Name &Locality Name in this file.
>So I can't update SSL server yet.

Do you have appropriate openssl.cnf file on your machine?

If you have and openssl command does not read that,
-config option will help.

Re: CSR create error:couldn't input State or ProvinceName&Locality Name

おくの みどり
Hello!

Thank you for your helping.

Anyone changed "openssl.cnf" file...