CRL implementation caching

Mody, Darshan (Darshan)

We have modified our codebase to have CRL verification on the incoming certificates. While doing a negative testing with load of certificates I find that the resident memory for the module.

My query is when we have CRL verification enabled does openssl caches incoming certificates?

Please note that we have set SSL_CTX_set_session_cache_mode(ctx, SSL_SESS_CACHE_OFF);

From the core file generated I am observing many entries of the far-end certificate serial number.

Thanks in Advance

openssl-dev mailing list
To unsubscribe: