Blog post on the new LTS release

OpenSSL - User mailing list

We just posted a new blog entry on long-term support, the different phases, and so on.  It’s here:

    https://www.openssl.org/blog/blog/2018/05/18/new-lts/

TL;DR is that the upcoming 1.1.1 will be our next LTS release.

> We just posted a new blog entry on long-term support, the different phases, and so on.  It’s here:

This didn't show up in my RSS client. Is the RSS feed not working, or is it just my client?

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus

Re: Blog post on the new LTS release

OpenSSL - User mailing list
>    This didn't show up in my RSS client. Is the RSS feed not working, or is it just my client?

It probably sat in draft form for too long, and went out with the old date.  Oops.