BCB compilation

scratch.net
Hi,
Has anybody tryed do compile openssl 0.9.8 under BCB? I've got some
problems during doing it...

Re: BCB compilation

Thomas J. Hruska
[hidden email] wrote:
> Hi,
> Has anybody tryed do compile openssl 0.9.8 under BCB? I've got some
> problems during doing it...

Are you able to use pre-built binaries using the defualt build of
OpenSSL?  If so, try:

http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

It comes with premade libraries for Borland Builder, MSVC++ 6/.NET, and
MinGW to link against.

If you have to do it yourself, compile with MSVC++ and MASM.  Then, use
Borland's IMPLIB tool on the DLLs to generate .lib files to use in your
project.  That is how Win32 OpenSSL does it.

Thomas Hruska

Re[2]: BCB compilation

scratch.net
> [hidden email] wrote:
>> Hi,
>> Has anybody tryed do compile openssl 0.9.8 under BCB? I've got some
>> problems during doing it...

> Are you able to use pre-built binaries using the defualt build of
> OpenSSL?  If so, try:

> http://www.slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html

> It comes with premade libraries for Borland Builder, MSVC++ 6/.NET, and
> MinGW to link against.

> If you have to do it yourself, compile with MSVC++ and MASM.  Then, use
> Borland's IMPLIB tool on the DLLs to generate .lib files to use in your
> project.  That is how Win32 OpenSSL does it.

> Thomas Hruska

 I don't need either .libs or .dlls... I need .obj files so i could use them in Delphi :) ecpecially ECDSA ones... That's why I'm asking about BCB compilation as it generates them (BCB works almost fine on 0.9.7 version)...

--
regards,
 scratch                          mailto:[hidden email]