AssAccess : Telecommunication and Other Legislation Amendment (Assistance and Access) Bill 2018

AssAccess : Telecommunication and Other Legislation Amendment (Assistance and Access) Bill 2018

FooCrypt
Greetings

Currently down here in the land down under, the Telecommunication and Other Legislation Amendment (Assistance and Access) Bill 2018, is currently under going scrutiny via the Parliamentary Joint Committee on Intelligence and Security.

Published submissions are available via : [ https://www.aph.gov.au/Parliamentary_Business/Committees/Joint/Intelligence_and_Security/TelcoAmendmentBill2018/Submissions ] along with links to the proposed leglistive changes.

An accurate assessment of the bill is available via : [ https://youtu.be/eW-OMR-iWOE ]

FooCrypt put forward a brief submission to the P.J.C.I.S. on the 17th of October, 2018 and is now working on an addendum that will be submitted to the P.J.C.I.S. on the 26th of Novenmeber, 2018. [ https://youtu.be/eW-OMR-iWOE ]

If any members of this community wish to also provide information for a inclusion in the FooCrypt addendum via an attachment or a case study, please do so by close of business, 23rd of November, 2018 AEST, so that a summarized overview of the attachments / case studies can be performed prior to submission.

Please note that it is the intent to provide the information in an ‘as is’ state from what we receive via email.

Please provide a pdf document containing the information you wish to pass onto the P.J.C.I.S.

Each pdf document will be summarized as a simple table of index.

Author : Date : Location : Document Number : MD5 Checksum

Obfuscation of any identifiable details is acceptable in your submission.

Response can be submitted to [ [hidden email] ]

Regards,

Mark A. Lane

Telecommunication and Other Legislation Amendment (Assistance and Access) Bill 2018

FooCrypt

It’s looking like AssAccess will be law here by the end of the week.

Anyone know of a ‘good’ country to live / work in ?

How many Openssl developers are within Australian boarders ?