Android AOSP Stuck due to 'libcrypto.so'

Android AOSP Stuck due to 'libcrypto.so'

Jaymin D
Hi All,

I have cross-compiled the openssl V1.1.0f for Android AOSP aarch64 platform.
Below is my configure command for cross-compilation:

./Configure android64-aarch64 shared -fpic -fPIC -fpie -fPIE

Copying 'libssl.so.1.1', 'libcrypto.so.1.1' and 'openssl(executable binary)' on the board and board has been stuck at some point in the next boot cycle. Whenever I restart the board with newly compiled 'libcrypto.so.1.1', board has been stuck in the next boot.

Am trying to debug the issue, but not finding any particular root-cause for this behaviour. I have also tried V1.1.0h, but the behaviour was same.

If more information require, please let me know.

Any pointers or suggestions would be helpful.

Regards,
Jaymin

Re: Android AOSP Stuck due to 'libcrypto.so'

SchmiTTT
Android is as Linux not a complete Linux.
(...missing Libraries?)

I dont know if this would make sense, to post
Android errors here.

--
Michael Wojcik
Distinguished Engineer, Micro Focus

> Android is as Linux not a complete Linux.

> I dont know if this would make sense, to post
> Android errors here.

This is the OpenSSL-Users list. It is in no way specific to Linux, or to any other operating system.

(You would know that if you lurked for a while before posting, which is generally a good idea.)