Am I barking up the wrong tree?

David Templar
Ignore my last post - I forgot the extra 0s are the hhdd etc...

But I am having  a problem - I have deleted all files on my phone, but I
cannot get it to accept my certificates. If I add just one of the old
certificates and then mine, it will be "recognized" - but only as part
of the old one (even if I my certificate is not from verisign)....

If I install my cert on the phone it is "recognized", but it says it is
expired and has no name (even if the date is still valid). I am using
standard openssl.cnf (I have now commented out most extra bits).....

Any help is appreciated!

RGDS

David

Re: Am I barking up the wrong tree?

David Templar
An addition:

The phone surely cannot have the private keys (of all the major
certificate companies) so, it has to be something to do with the format
of the cert. For those who read my earlier posts, I have added the first
2 bytes of certs on the phone (signalling whether it is a v1 or v3
cert). Why does the phone "recognize" my cert but say it has no name and
that it has expired (even when it has not - a comp browser says it is
fine)? Also, why does the phone accept one of its old certs (after I
have deleted all files on the phone) immediately? And why does it
recognize my certs (if I have 1 old cert on the phone) but it considers
it as part of the old cert - with its expiry date etc?