ASN1_STRING

vipin rathor
hi all,
  can somebody give me the complete struct. of ASN1_STRING....

Thanx in advance...
-Vipin

Yahoo! Travel
Find great deals to the top 10 hottest destinations!

Re: ASN1_STRING

Dr. Stephen Henson
On Thu, Mar 16, 2006, vipin rathor wrote:

> hi all,
>     can somebody give me the complete struct. of ASN1_STRING....

Yes, you can by looking in the header files...

However you shouldn't access the structure directly, there are functions to do
that.

ASN1_STRING_type() returns the type (usually one of the V_XXXX options in
asn1.h).

ASN1_STRING_length() returns its length.

ASN1_STRING_data() returns an internal pointer to the data.

Funding needed! Details on homepage.