[ANN] M2Crypto 0.29.0 ... now supporting Windows

[ANN] M2Crypto 0.29.0 ... now supporting Windows

Matěj Cepl
Hi, everybody,

just on the heels of 0.28.* with Python 3 compatibility with
0.29.0 resolving another heavy problem. This time we have renewed
compatibility with Windows (all tests pass on Win32 and Win64 on
all supported combinations of versions of OpenSSL and Python).

The problem I have and I would like to input especially from
those of you who might be interested in the Windows builds is
which kind of package we want. Appveyor CI (which we use for
testing) gives us in https://ci.appveyor.com/project/mcepl/m2cryp
to-6gp50/build/1.0.52 as artifacts binary wheels, Windows
executable installers, and MSI files. Which one of them is the
most desired by Python developers on Windows? Where do you expect
such binary packages to be found? PyPI, Chocolatey, somewhere

Also, reminder, that we have special email list for development
of M2Crypto. Its web page is http://redcrew.org/mailman/listinfo/
m2crypto and it is mailman with the posting address
[hidden email] so all email commands work.

All complaints, support requests, and bug reports are welcome in
the email list or on the issue tracker

Happy security hacking!

https://matej.ceplovi.cz/blog/, Jabber: [hidden email]
GPG Finger: 3C76 A027 CA45 AD70 98B5  BC1D 7920 5802 880B C9D8
Because dwm is customized through editing its source code, it’s
pointless to make binary packages of it. This keeps its userbase
small and elitist. No novices asking stupid questions.
  -- http://dwm.suckless.org/