[ANN] M2Crypto 0.28.1 ... now PYTHON 3 compatible!!!!
after a way too long time I have finally version of M2Crypto
working BOTH with Python 2.6 and 2.7 and with versions of Python
from 3.3 up.
Certainly the biggest feature of this release that we are finally
compatible both with py2k (Python 2.6 and 2.7) and py3k (from
Python 3.3 up). YAY!!! Let us celebrate!!!
There were also some other improvements:
* building on Mac OS X should be now more reliable and
* Fix licence in metadata: it is MIT, not BSD
* Fix and add tests for SWIG/_aes.i module (the module was non-
functional since its creation in 2004!)
* Bundle-in unittest2 for Python 2.6 (dealing with the need for
specific version of unittest2 package was too complicated)
* Remove all PGP modules (nobody used them, and they were very
complicated and brittle).