AES-CCM ECC Cipher

Kang, Steve

Does anyone know if the latest openSSL library supports ZigBee SEP2 required TLS_ECDHE_ECDSA_WITH _AES_128_CCM_8 cipher suite? The particular curve we need to use is SECP256R1.  If anyone has done work related to integrating this into SEP2 and like to share your insight/expertise, please let me know.

Steve Kang

Sr. V. P. of Engineering

(805) 531-9030, x133

This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains confidential and/or privileged information. Any use, disclosure or distribution by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply and destroy all copies of the original message contents. Thank you.

T J

ASKDFVS (NIST SP 800-135 ) CAVP testing

T J

I don't see any test programs covering "Existing Application-Specific
Key Derivation Function Validation" (ASKDFVS) for the OpenSSL FIPS
validation in the openssl-fips-2.0/test directory, nor any test vectors
for it in http://www.openssl.org/docs/fips/fips-2.0-tv.tar.gz. Is this
because the FIPSv2.0 validation was initiated prior to the release of
NIST's VS release? Has anybody written a test program for TLS KDF
(specifically TLSv1.0/1.1) CAVP testing?