1.1 release being delayed

Salz, Rich
... in case you haven't noticed :)  Our announced release date for 1.1 has come and gone.

We want to close many more bugs before we release it.  In the meantime, please test against master or a daily snapshot or the last beta release.

Thanks for your patience!

--
Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
IM: [hidden email] Twitter: RichSalz

Re: 1.1 release being delayed

The Doctor
On Mon, May 23, 2016 at 01:15:45PM +0000, Salz, Rich wrote:
> ... in case you haven't noticed :)  Our announced release date for 1.1 has come and gone.
>
> We want to close many more bugs before we release it.  In the meantime, please test against master or a daily snapshot or the last beta release.
>
> Thanks for your patience!

No problem and hopefully for app developers will come on board.

> --
> Senior Architect, Akamai Technologies
> IM: [hidden email] Twitter: RichSalz

http://www.fullyfollow.me/rootnl2k  Look at Psalms 14 and 53 on Atheism
Abuse a man unjustly, and you will make friends for him.  -Edgar Watson Howe