1.1.1d LD_LIBRARY_PATH

On restart on my host with version 1.1.1d , I have this problem:

HOST:/ # openssl version
openssl: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libssl.so.1.1: version
`OPENSSL_1_1_1' not found (required by openssl)
openssl: /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/libcrypto.so.1.1: version
`OPENSSL_1_1_1' not found (required by openssl)

When i manually add LD_LIBRARY_PATH, we get back in business:

HOST:/ # export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/os/openssl-1.1.1d
HOST:/ # openssl version
OpenSSL 1.1.1d  10 Sep 2019

Would someone let me know how to add this path permanently, as currently
i need to re-add on restart ?

Thanks..

Re: 1.1.1d LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Hal Murray

> Would someone let me know how to add this path permanently, as currently i
> need to re-add on restart ?

man ld, search for rpath

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.

Thanks..

Re: 1.1.1d LD_LIBRARY_PATH

    On restart on my host with version 1.1.1d , I have this problem:

I hope you are not replacing your system OpenSSL with one you built.  Don't do that.

Re: 1.1.1d LD_LIBRARY_PATH

On 14/09/2019 3:26 pm, Hal Murray wrote:

>> Would someone let me know how to add this path permanently, as currently i
>> need to re-add on restart ?
>
> man ld, search for rpath

Re-built with:
./config -Wl,-rpath,/os/openssl-1.1.1d