[0.9.7g ] do_subject function missing from req.c, found in ca.c

[0.9.7g ] do_subject function missing from req.c, found in ca.c

Francois PIETTE
I'm recompiling version 0.9.7g and found that do_subject function is missing
in req.c. I copied the code from ca.c and it compile fine. Not tested at
runtime.

The author for the freeware multi-tier middleware MidWare
http://www.overbyte.be

Re: [0.9.7g ] do_subject function missing from req.c, found in ca.c

Francois PIETTE
Well but later it fails compiling OpenSSL command line tool because it is
defined in both ca.c and req.c :-(
http://www.overbyte.be